Friday, October 10, 2008

A baby step

Here I begin... what seems like after an eternity. I finally lay down the foundation stone, with what is my first ever blog post i have written. I do not know what I achieve to get out of this, though I hope I do manage to reach out to people to whom I matter. And to those I do not know. Yet.

A baby step it is. Yet to get my balance here.. Still trying to get the hang of this place. I wonder what has stopped me to venture out to this space before in this way. Though I knew I always wanted to. And so I begin this journey. Nothing auspicious about it, but extremely important for me. I am trying yet another medium of communication here. Though right now, its only me listening to my own voice and no one else has entered the room!

I find this place like life actually.. You do not know what to expect, but you are still excited anyways!

Raising-a-glass-to-myself,
Indrani.

No comments:

Post a Comment