Friday, October 10, 2008

Sit by my side


Come, sit by my side
Quietly
Patiently
Calmly
Keep an arm on my shoulders
So I can rest my head on yours.
Let us sit away from the crowd
For a while.
Away from responsibilities
Respective schedules kept aside.
Let us not run on the beats of time
Let the seconds tick away,
Let this time be just ours.
Let us forget all our fears and anxieties.
There aren’t any, at this point of time.
Let us play in these stolen moments,
Let us start all over again.
Imagine this is the first day we’ve met
What will you tell me?
Something, anything,
You haven’t already said?
Let us sit next to each other
And communicate.
But, you need to feel the need
To do so first.
You need to have the feeling
That there is something to share.
We might love each other a lot
But our expressions are different.
We need to find a common language
To give more meaning to our love
To find our passions for each other.
To discover each other anew each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment