Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trip to Kasauli

Have you ever felt one with nature? Or may be just very very small? Somehow this indescribable feeling leaves me wondering who could create something so beautiful... Nature might be the only factor, which makes me want to believe in the prescence of God, of a greater spiritual force, against which I cannot do much, except feel for with a sense of awe and respect. Nature humbles me, just as much it gives me joy and peace.
This picture beside is from Kasauli... breath-taking place! Isn't there something magical about this tree? Like right out of those Enid Blyton fairy tales you used to gorge on?? There might be a fairy or two prancing in the grass.. Hiding themselves due to human intervention, may be. Anyways, I can still feel the wetness of the mist if I close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment